Tuesday, February 2, 2010

To those who complain...

Not to name names but certain people
(A small voice from the background calls out 'Sarah...')
have been complaining
(Many people in unison loudly say 'Sarah!')
about me not updating my blog enough.
(All voices SCREAM together 'SARAH!!')
YOU IN THE BACK! STOP INTERRUPTING ME!
And so, I bring to you an entry. I am not yet sure what it's going to be about, but I think I'll just go over a few things.

1. On the old poll (I say potato, you say...) most people actually didn't understand what I mean. Don't you all know, 'potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto'? I thought that was something everyone learned. Maybe it's just me?

2. I don't know if you all remember my 'I am' poem, but I have some good news! I had entered a poetry competition, using that poem, just for extra credit. A few weeks ago, I got a note in the mail saying 'Congratulations! Your poem has been chosen to be published in our anthology!'. As you can imagine, I was shocked, but VERY happy.

3. Valentines day is coming up... I'm going to change my background to be a bit more... festive. Just wondering, what are your all's thoughts on Valentines day? Love it? Hate it? Be sure to comment. I really do enjoy reading all of your comments.

4. Alright, as you can see, I have been trying in vain to get a decent 2nd tense story written. You have to admit, my second try was pretty good. If you disagree...
(The same small voice says 'Sarah...')
YOU IN THE BACK! I SAID QUIET!
...Anyways, as I was saying, if you disagree, be sure to voice your opinion by either voting on my poll, or leaving a comment. I thrive off feedback.

And there you have it. I hope this satisfied those of you who have wanted to hear from me more. Honestly though, I've made like 3 posts in 1 month. That is an all time high for me. Any more, and I'd be overdoing it. Right?!

Alright. Rant over.
Aurevoir mon amie (or ami, depending on if you're a boy or girl :P)
Kajsa*

5 comments:

  1. first, i did like your 2nd story, second, can i have the name and email of, "that person in the back"??? I like your background, bet i find a cuter one! i know the potato song too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so i found a cute one, but it, unfortunately, will not load right now, so you can check it later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, thats the same exact background I have! Mine looks cuter still :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to give "the person in the back" flowers.

    ReplyDelete