Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jealousy

Jealousy.

It causes people to do crazy things.

Like what, you ask?

Well (: Let me enlighten you.

#1- Jealousy causes stupid remarks
'ur not smart, stop raisin ur hand, ur a wnnebe'
Wow. First of all, I commend you on your spelling skills. Your vocabulary as well astounds me. If anything, this whole thing is an oxymoron. Really, people, come on! If you're going to insult me, please at least make an effort. Try being original.

#2- Jealousy causes blindness
'People who are in art can't do anthing else.'
Lies. Lies. Lies. Must I begin listing famous, rich artists who were multitalented? DaVinci? He was a very famous scientist. Absolutely amazing. Although, I'm not sure that you have even heard of DaVinci...

#3- Jealousy causes stress
...not just for me. Really. This is in your best interest. I know it must be difficult comparing yourself to other people all the time, and trying to figure out how you can make yourself seem above them. Trust me, jealousy isn't the answer. Try listening. Or learning. Or being polite. It helps you relax, eases the tension, and will save you from me attacking your rather small head.

Point made.
Rant over.

~Kajsa

3 comments:

  1. you finally posted on your blog!!!!!!
    oh, by the way, i totally agree with the post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo true. Your a great writer. :D

    ReplyDelete