Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm baaaack!!!

Hello! I'm baaaack! *Shields face from rotten tomatoes*.Alright, alright, I know that I have not written in.... well, a long time. How do I know this? Not only have I been receiving hate mail but my mother has also informed me that if I do not blog right this second that she will *gasp!* hide my new Sims 3 game! Oh, the insanity of it all! You know, maybe I could write a little more if my allowance was increased... you could even think of the increase as royalties :).

Okay, new subject now. I, being sick at this time, have been watching online movies (courtesy of Netflix). So far, I have seen 'Scooby Doo and the Witches Ghost' and 'The Never-Ending Story'. I would have seen 'Never-Ending Story II' but sadly, it wasn't watchable online. Needless to say, I now have both movies’ theme songs stuck in my head.
'It's the never-ending stooooOOOOoorryyyyy!'

Now, The Never-Ending Story plot got me thinking (again); is it possible that we all live in a book or someone's head? I have already shared my theory with Mary (she was pretty worried about me), Laura (she out her hand on my forehead to check if I was sick) and now, all of you. So what do you think? Is it at all possible? Tell me in my new poll!

I will now wrap it up. I truly promise I will write more (Ha! I bet that will turn out just like my promise not to use cheats in my computer games :) )

Adios and I hope you all continue to have a great summer (especially if you are in Greece!)

2 comments:

  1. Well...well...well...the threats of Sims3 removal always does the trick!! I do not like the choices on your polls, none fit my response. ;) As far as additional allowance...not until you are doing all the chores Mary does at her house!! Welcome home gorgeous! So excited to be able to hug you everyday again and ponder over all the crazy thoughts! Mamma Llama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i'm glad to see that your bloggging again Kajsa. And you cheat in games that i play with you. I'm disapointed in you. how could you. J.K. Have a fun summer. I'll see you more i promise. my second half is comming up.

    ReplyDelete