Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spring cleaning...

I am terribly sorry that I haven't written in a while- will you believe blog writers block? Not only that, but I have been very busy indeed.

I am alone all day (okay, only half a day, but still) while my mom works. During this time, I do my daily duties, involving the cleaning of my room. I feel that cleaning my room all alone may be too perilous of a task for a young mind like mine to handle :). But anyways, while I was supposed to be cleaning my room, I, a talented procrastinator, was brainstorming on reasons why I should NOT have to clean my room. In this time, I thought up a genius idea- one that might save me the hard work. What I was doing (Or was supposed to be doing) would be considered "Spring Cleaning". Now, answer me this- why should I have to Spring Clean in the Summer? It is officially Summer, school is out and, amazingly it was 95̊ F outside today (an all-time high in my cold State of which I live). Taking all of this information into consideration, I have come to the conclusion that I should not be made to do something in the Summer which should have been done (and it was done, I assure you) in the Spring. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that my mother will not agree with me on this topic :). Hey, it's worth a shot!

Today, I also went to Barnes and Noble to buy a book for my Summer trip (I can't bring a library book on the airplane). I found the most interesting book called 'Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo'. I haven't started it yet, but I must say it does look promising. How, you ask, could it 'look' promising? I have disobeyed the old proverb- I have judged a book by it's cover.

And with that, I leave you waiting for my next addition.
I am happy to announce that LLAMAS won as the favorite animal in my poll!
Go LLAMAS!

Kajsa*

2 comments:

  1. The Mamma Llama is extremely happy about the poll! You make a valid point about 'spring' cleaning...and IF it HAD been done in the spring, well, I would not make you do it NOW during your lovely Summer break!! C'est la vie, mon petite ami! MUA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kajsa,

    Enjoy your trip to Sweden. My Grandparents were from there....one day I hope to go for a visit.

    ReplyDelete