Sunday, April 25, 2010

Just a thought...

I had an interesting experience today. It really made me think about something- how our personalities warp our decisions.

It was something very simple. Both my friend and I went to Aeropostale. We both looked at the same clothes, in the same shop, with the same music playing. Afterwards, we looked at what we had bought.

Arlo had bought a Giraffe shirt, that was white, with spots, and a black giraffe on it.

Now here's the catch- I had bought the same shirt, but it had a tiger on it.

Now I was wondering- was this chance? With similar tastes, why didn't we both buy the same shirt? Well, I've come to the conclusion that our animals almost...described us.

Giraffes are mostly gentle. They don't usually attack, and they're vegitarians.

But Tigers are very proud, and aggressive, and are easily offended. They don't like to have their paths crossed.

Yeah- I see why I bought the Tiger shirt.

G'night!
~Kajsa

No comments:

Post a Comment