Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sitting in Wait

I, am sitting here in English class. Don't worry, I've finished my work! This is what I do in my free time. Anyways.

Do you ever find yourself sitting in wait, wanting something interesting to happen? Well, try taking this point of view; when you're sitting, waiting, what is happening around you? In my case, to my right is Lauryn, who is going through the 'Odd News' and laughing at some teenager who was arrested for rapping in Mc Donalds. Yes, hilarious, I know.

To my right, however, is someone who is oddly quiet. Evan is actually reading! Odd, I know. Usually he can't seem to close his mouth, but now he seriously seems to be enthralled by his book. "It's about baseball," he says, only lifting his head long enough to give a short reply, and then is sucked back to his reading. Or at least, he was reading, until Corey pulled him away to show him some article about Call of Duty.

Behind me, is Joyce, who is going around the room asking for someone to please tell her the story of Goldilocks. You see, she's going to re-write it for a fractured fairytale. You have to have the full fairytale in order to fracture it, you know.

My teacher, Ms. Villano, seems peacefully unaware that I am wrecking havoc. Muahaha! Oh alright, I'm not wreaking havoc, I was just saying that. No, I think Ms. Villano is grading papers, or something, because she's being very quiet as well. Come to think of it, most of the room is quiet. This is not normal.

Oh no, now we only have 5 minutes left. That explains why I'm starving! I have to shut down my computer now....So I'm going to stop my ranting!!

Au Revoir,
~Kajsa

No comments:

Post a Comment