Monday, June 15, 2009

Store problems...

While picking up some food for dinner with my mom, I came across a display of corn. The advertisement said '4 pack for a dollar'. This sounded like a pretty good deal to me, so I started looking for a good pack (some corn cobs are larger than others-you get a better deal if you buy larger cobs!). During this time, I found a problem- there was a 5 pack in the 4 pack section! Now my question to you all is do you think the cashier would let me off easy with 5 cobs instead of 4,or do you think she would have charged me extra?

On a more positive note, I have luckily found some books to read this Summer! This was a challenge, especially because I am picky and also because my 6th grade teacher already made us read all the good books in class! It's not like I would want to re-read them; although at a point I suppose there are only so many especially good books to read and I might be forced to re-read them. But Luckily, I am growing up, so my range of books to read widens.

Remember to participate in my poll!

Kajsa*

3 comments:

  1. What kinds of books do you like to read? All of my kiddos LOVE to read, so we have lots of books in our house. One of my boys (David...he's 14) re-reads his books all the time. He's read some of his favorites 5 times! Me? I'm like you. I don't really like to re-read books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on YAKS... people just don't understand YAKS... they have a hard life in the hills...it's chilly for a start and people keep stealing their fur to make jumpers ... well no one makes a jumper for the YAK ...brrr.... do you think Yaks can get altitude sickness, they live very high up.... what do they take when they do get it ... come on YAKS .... go yaks !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, Ms. Newbigin, your enthusiasm for YAKS is very... interesting :).
    Kajsa*

    ReplyDelete