Sunday, June 14, 2009

Welcome, Welcome!

Hello there and welcome to the first edition of Kajsa's blog. For those who know me, this might be an interesting way to see what's going on in my mind (If you dare!). For those who don't I hope you enjoy this blog and don't think I am totally insane.

As you all know-or should by now- it is Summer time. Summer is a time of sun, water, lemonade, and after a while, boredom. Oh yes, it is very difficult to try and entertain yourself for ~3 months. So this morning, I got up and asked myself "Isn't there something productive I could do this Summer instead of lazing around?” Folks, it was that question that brought me here.

Before I asked myself that eternal question, I did something that made my friends and family seriously question my sanity. I thought I straightened my sheets, made my bed, opened the curtains and went downstairs. It appeared I was incorrect, because in a matter of minutes, my mother hollered downstairs and asked me why I didn't make my bed. I was not sure how to answer her question- I knew I had made my bed and yet, there it sat, it it's complete unmade stage. While I stood pondering what happened (was my mom playing a practical joke on me?) my dad entered the room. This was when I learned the truth. It turns out (he witnessed it all) that I straightened my sheets, made my bed, opened the curtains, unmade my bed and went downstairs. That was my first sign that I have lost it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kajsa! I'm an old friend of your mom's. Not old is in "old age old", but old as in "long-time friend". LOL!

    How fun that you have a blog! You should check out www.thecutestblogontheblock.com for some really fun, free backgrounds and other things to customize your blog!

    Can't wait to read more!

    Melanie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! LOVE the new background! It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kajsa,

    My name is Michele. I am a friend of your Mom, and now a fan of your writing!! I am looking forward to lots of fun reading!

    Best Wishes,
    Michele Carey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kajsa long time no talk, its great that you have started a blog. Fantastic!! looking forward to more of the story!!

    ReplyDelete